Most people make just enough res in their city to survive; but to thrive, you need to farm all the cities near you!
Here’s a quick guide on how to farm efficiently.
- Send a Supply Cart or Wagon to everyone within 0-2 minutes of you.
- Carts that bring back a FULL load of res, attack again with 200-300 wagons AND 400 t3 or 800 t2 or 1000 t1 troops.
- I then bookmark them as FarmA, FarmB, FarmC all the way to FarmZ. You can bookmark them anyways that makes sense to you.
- Attack all of your bookmarked farms and then give them 3+ hours to regenerate their resources before going through your bookmark list to attack them all again.
- Find out which cities are worth keeping on your farm list and which are not. This gives you a quick and efficient farming technique.
NOTES: Having a level 10 muster field and great hall maximizes the speed and amount of troops you can send without having to wait for troops to come back. I personally don’t farm cities that build walls. They are usually active and open up their troops on my wagons the next time, and I hate losing wagons. Some people enjoy tearing down walls, but I don’t think any wall under 10k troops is worth my time.